Image tagging is a way to organize and catalog your images using specific keywords or phrases. When you tag an image, it makes it easier for others to find and use it in the future. You can use an image labeling service to keep track of your photos, add metadata to them, and share them with others.
Image Source: Google
There are many different image tagging tools available, so there is definitely something for everyone. Here are some reasons why you might want to start tagging your images:
1. To Keep Track Of Your Photos – If you have a lot of photos, tagging them will help you find and retrieve them later.
2. To Add Metadata To Your Photos – Including keywords in the tags will give you more information about the photo when you're viewing it on a computer or in a search engine.
3. To Share Your Photos With Others – By tagging your images, you can make it easy for other people to find and use them.
4. To organize photos – Tagging your images can help you find the ones that are similar or have similar names.
5. To search for images – If you tag your images and include keywords in their tags, then you can use those keywords as search terms if you want to find specific photos with specific tags.
By categorizing your images by topic, you can easily find the photos you need without having to scroll through an entire library of pictures. Additionally, image tagging can help people who are looking for specific images to find them more quickly. So why not give it a try next time you're putting together a post?